Monday, February 21, 2011

A goverment shutdown-You asked for it!

Do you realize when the government shuts down it pays its people back to the day it shut down! So let's see they shut down the government, millions of government workers stay home and go shoe shopping and when the battle is over these workers, who did nothing, get their pay retroactive to that day!

I JUST LOVE GOVERMENT! I supported it for the last 10 years of my career. I needed it to live now being disabled and realizing that my check along with others may not arrive next month angers me. So many areas of government are out of control, that it should shut down and begin brand new with private contracts monitored by government workers who are qualified to monitor.

We are the best democratic nation, but there is little to be liked about how it works just be dealing with Medicaid. It is so out of control, lacking common sense with unqualified staff that one can only get something done properly if escalated to management. It's like the first line of defense should all be fired.

So shut it down and create it from scratch with a profit in mind and not a burden on tax payers. It's an idea, amazes me why this idea is not implemented!

No comments:

Post a Comment