Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My funeral: The Do's and Dont's

Don’t wear black, but wear colorful colors, because I was a colorful person
Don't miss me, so get to know me now
Don't regret being left behind, continue doing the good I’ve done
Don't be sad I will miss the sun; it forever will glow in memory
Don't think I will forget you, because you’re unforgettable
Don't travel to me, I will travel to you
Don't worry an era has ended, for one has begun
Don't worry you will miss me, I am not forgettable
It's not a sad day, but a happy one for my energy will be everywhere
Don't think of it as death, but as a passage
Don't send flowers, contribute to a charity
Don't go to your corner and cry, hug and laugh
Don't think you will miss me, for soon you will join me
Don't worry about the cremation, I never liked the cold
Don't worry, it's all planned
My funeral

Dedicated to someone I never knew but think of often, Daniel!
Dr Q

No comments:

Post a Comment