Monday, July 18, 2011

It's good and some uncertainties

Let’s discuss the good! My sister is doing well and back in Boston with her daughter for the summer. God (I say this lightly for God is a spirit and neither male nor female) only knows that one needs to leave Tampa Bay for the summer. It's purely hell with a little drop of water here and there. Very unlike Miami, where we see rain everyday. I miss Miami so much! Yes, Rob does not like it but it's where I would like to finish my life on earth. Either that or PR near Ron.

That being said, she is doing well with her cancer treatments weekly and who knows she may outlive us all. But there is no cure and weekly treatments take a toll on my sister. I think about her daily, though she may not know!

As for me! I am done with surgery and the cancer has not returned. There are some possible bad news that I will keep everyone updated once and if confirmed! For now Rob and I spend as much time as possible seeing things we want to see this way. We don't know what the future holds, but enjoy where you are and as life moves you along enjoy wherever your planted until you’re finally seeded.

Dr Q

No comments:

Post a Comment