Sunday, February 12, 2012

Being HIV positive

My brother over a custody and financial battle over my mothers death has decided to pass along rumors of me being HIV positive. First its sad that it has come to this for I could say a few things about my brother and I refuse to go there. But you only have to look at me to see my status, I don't know if I could say the same about him loosing 40 lbs in weeks, but like I said I won't go there. And if I was it is nobody's business!

The mysterious illness is two automobile accidents that has cause two back surgeries and 4 screws to support my spine and 4 prostate surgeries just in 2011 alone. If my brother cared it would not be mysterious. Less focus on Mom's assets and more focus on your own life that seems to be full of secrets not mysteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment