Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The end of a blog, the end of my mother!

I actually started this blog in honor of my sister! It was and is one of the ways I deal with the possibility of someone I love that is expecting death. Unfortunetly, my mother beat my sister to it and based on the amount of illness in our family who knows what is next.

However people take this blog the wrong way, recently accusing me on Facebook of having Aids! Yes a family member  at that! Besides being false, I find that this blog has done it's purpose and like all things. this blog too will come to an end. The other two blogs will continue.

Losing my mother has become one of the hardest experiences to deal with. To the point where I found myself not wanting to live. Not that there isn't things and people around you not worth living for, but the love of a mother can't be replaced no matter if you're siblings thing you're in thirds place!

I dedicate this last blog to the woman who as long as I can remember worked extremely hard to bring 3 children up and love them. A woman who to her last breath tried hard to do things for her children and husband though her arthritis effecting her hands was extremely painful!

I dedicate this blog to the woman who still have items I bought for her when I was 16 almost 40 years ago. I dedicate this blog to the woman who had me and did a wonderful job bringing me up! I dedicate the blog to my mother, Dolores DeSousa a woman that forever lives in me, a woman I cherish, a woman I love a woman I called mother!

Its never a goodbye, its see you soon mother!

Signing off

You're son,
DR Q

No comments:

Post a Comment