Thursday, December 9, 2010

A champion Moves On, Elizabeth Edwards!

I call her a champion because she championed universal health needs for all American people. She championed Human Rights! Having basic, especially preventive heath for everyone should not be a privilege but a right!

Healthy Americans can accomplish more and in the long run it helps the economy. I don’t have the numbers but I can only imagine based on my experience what they are as you look for doctors or charities that can assist with basic needs and as in my case major ones attached to it. I might have been able to continue to work if I had insurance, but without it become impossible.

Some people I believe are born ahead of their time! I believe Elizabeth Edwards was one of those! She lived every moment even when living was hard. I hear this from people dealing with terminal diseases and I hear this fro my sister who is dealing with the same cancer Elizabeth Edwards had.

Here I a at 3 AM blogging on this issue! I lay in bed thinking of what I have left to do and see. I keep wondering when the disability money (what little) kicks in so I can see my children, buy a rose bush and a lounge chair and enjoy the feel of a warm day against my skin.

Like Elizabeth Edwards, in our final years or days we all want one thing around us, family and the feeling of being alive, air, food beauty, laughter, and love.

Chat soon!
Dr Q

No comments:

Post a Comment