Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oprah a material girl with no time!

I have never been followers not do I even like here. Not that I have any reason to dislike her, but she has always annoyed me and it's going on 25 years. As happy as she is the show is over, no-one could be happier than me that we no longer praise someone who takes from the white while being dishonest.

Rosie started with the giving away of gifts to the audiences and Oprah saw dollar signs and went thought the ninth degree to make sure she goes down in history as giving cars appliances etc. Believe me it did not cost Oprah a dime to give away anything. But it got publicity and her more money.

I just wish she would of adopted children or had some (oh let’s not forget dishonesty on being gay) and given of her time. It's easy to throw money around when it creates m ore for you, but time. Hummmm time with being a mother, helping those in need has no material reward.

I don’t wish her any bad fortune and hope her channel OWN meets its goals. However to me she will go down as a woman who utilized the white people greed for materialistic needs to become successful.

If she was a good woman and utilized her time to help others, she would have stopped Tom Cruise from making a fool of him on her show. But then again that got her more ratings.

Dumb ass people bought her crap and she has become one of the riches people in the world.

Chat soon
Dr Q

No comments:

Post a Comment