Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Meaningfulness of Live

It was believed that it needed to be in this way one had meaning in life; God, Family, Friends then yourself! Of course we have learned that if one does not LOVE oneself none of the fore-mentioned can happen, so this order a of successful life was flawed! There lays the problem!

Through my life and my generation, one was never told that in order for one to LOVE anyone, they had to love themselves first. I spent my life taking care of my family, wife, children and never once thought of me. It was believed we were always put last instead of first."For god loved the world, so much he gave his son in exchange for many" and so it goes. But God did not give himself as some religions teach! No, he was first and the earth somewhere after, for we do not know what else exists.

I have read many books including the bible and have been privileged to be surrounded by wonderful people and a great man, but unless you look in the mirror and are satisfied with what you see the puzzle will never be finished.

Finish the puzzle find a way to love yourself and happiness will follow! How does one do this in future blogs~

Dr. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment