Thursday, October 21, 2010

When someone you loved leaves us! (dedicated to Heather)

If you’re a reader of my blog's you by now understand why I find there needs to be a dialog with family, friends and everyone in your inner circle on the subject of death! It happens to us all the time and if you have not encountered death, you will! It’s guaranteed.

One wonders why someone young has to leave while some of us who know death is around the corner stays. I mean if I could I would have taken Heather place I would! I have lived a good life, she was just starting hers. We know Gob did not need her, for I am sure the creator has what he/she needs!

Sometimes there is no explanation! Things befalls us all and when your number is called (sort of speaking) your up! I look at death very simplistic!

Enjoy everyone your in life and when they die enjoy the time you had them in your life. Heather had a brief time in our life. But no matter how brief, she was a joy to be with. For those that had more time, you all have more memories. Those are treasures humans leave behind.

When you think about it, whether 5, 25, 50 or 100! Let’s always remember the joy someone leaves and treasure those times and move on leaving our own based on what e learned from those that left us. And we can say see you soon! Because we are right behind them!

Loved you heather, and Rob says we will miss you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment