Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another Milestone! Mixed Emotions!

It's one of those days your happy with the news and sad on what is ahead of you! Finally after almost 4 moths SSDI approved me! But as I said the happiness quickly ends when you know you have gone from over 100k a year to dependence on the federal government.

Not that I am not thankful and I thank everyone in the process that made this possible! But it took two major accidents that left me disabled along with a terminal illness to achieve this status.

How long I remain on this earth is unknown, but tonight we celebrate life and the assistance I invested in that now will support me until my days end here on planet earth.

For those that don’t know there are limitations on SSDI! You obviously can't work and you cannot live outside the country (no retiring in Spain).

Thanks again all and till I blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment