Sunday, November 14, 2010

Feeling good inside critical toward having a poositive attitude!

It is often said you are what you eat, and you are what you feel. Both of the statements are correct, expect in limited situations. Feelings which originate from the brain often are the guiding factor in a person who is sick to have a good day.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and say, wow dam nice. Other times I avoid the mirror all together. What makes people do this! Well a number of reasons as follows:

Positive feedback from those around goes along way to one feeling good.
Good news on the health front also helps.
Achieving a short term goals that you made is critical
Helping others, even though they should be helping you works.
Having faith for some in needed!
And so forth.

This week I was probed and needled for various tests. That part does not bother me. Rob was by my side and I can take anything with Rob by me. However this upcoming week with Rob working seasonal things change. I am preparing myself for an emotional week.

Feeling good inside means you need to spend allot of time retraining your brain. You still need to set goals! You need to get a hobby (like I blog) and you need to stay close to family or friends whichever works for you. Don't focus on short term pleasures, sometimes those leave you empty!

My belief is that there are greater things to come! That this life on earth is a training camp for us! This works for me most of the time. But look inside and make that a special focus, and if your successful your outside personality shines!

Until next time! Amore...

No comments:

Post a Comment