Thursday, November 4, 2010

A piece of the American pie!

Times are tough everywhere! People living with terminal diseases, don’t seem to focus too much long term! They tend to accept today and maybe plan for tomorrow. This is especially true as you get older or advance on those numbers they gave you on the doctor’s office.

I personally have two goals with Rob! One is to make a trip to Europe and end in Amsterdam and the other a safari in Africa or a combination of South America and Australia where I have family.

With the new republican congress and threats of cuts to SS, Disability etc. I don’t know financially if this will be possible. Everyone is mad at Obama for not giving senior’s cost of living increases when inflation has stabilized, just wait until the republicans start giving to the rich and take more from the poor.

I don’t know if I will be here for the revolution, but one is coming! It's inevitable! I just want my piece of the pie for working 43 years and putting into the system so I can live my last two dreams.

Live on my friends and may all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment