Friday, November 5, 2010

Preoccupied with death, am I? (feedback)

My brother who has become one of my anchors in life wrote to me last night and said "you seem to be preoccupied with death"!

Besides the fact I never expected my brother to become what he has turned out to be, kind, caring and loving, both toward me, Rob and the family, he is correct. It was not by choice that this has become a main focus in my life, it's because blogging helps me and others (based on feedback) and it's a subject rarely spoken about when eventually everyone will deal with it.

No one should get me wrong, I enjoy my life with my family here and frequently visit Rob's in Miami and my kids in Boston. Discussing what will eventually happen to me and all keeps me venting and not holding things inside. Blogging with you all, is like having a therapist that listens, but does not talk back. You see very few people in the world listen!

I run 3 blogs! One is on discussing death, while you’re living! It's something I strongly agree and will continue to do. But the other blogs hit every subject and are worth reading as is this one.

I love my brother and in many blogs hopefully I can discuss our relationship and upbringing. Some are very funny and hopefully he will allow me to share the experience. And maybe, he is correct about this subject! After all until things turn around, death is what I am facing and so it needs to be discussed (not main focus). But life is what I am doing and that discussion continues on "Abilio's view" and "from two Queens".

Keeps the feedback coming, you little Monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment