Sunday, November 21, 2010

Keep your mind busy during the day, or busy during the night!

I don't know why, bust since my first accident which I should be glad I was kept alive I started having nightmares. At first it was horrible ones with death all around me. I used to wake up feeling like I buried people in the garage, backyard and in the woods behind our Jersey room.

At first I could not get doctors to believe me. Then all these tests were done to find out there was some issues with my brain. For months every time I heard a siren I thought, yup they are here for me. These murders were so real! I would see dead people in my bedroom and talk to them until Rob would notch me and wake me up.

Well that went on and then a Doctor in Miami gave me some medication and it stopped. Now I have another dilemma. I am up all night and its very visit as I have discussions with my family on issues of the day. I also manage these people and tell them how to do it better. Again these go on until Rob nudges me and when I fall back to sleep I pick up the dream.

It's like I am awake while this is happening, but I can't stop it! I imagine the part of the brain I used for years is trying to stay active. All the Process Improvement books and papers I wrote are still stored there and now being used during my sleep.

I never killed anyone so I don't know why I had the Horror dreams! But the PI ones make sense. The brain is an amazing organ and who knows what my thoughts will do tomorrow night! One thing is for sure, I need to get my day more active so it tires out or my nights make me work.

No comments:

Post a Comment