Saturday, November 27, 2010

My First Time! YES TIME!

Last night I noticed that I have been saying this allot lately, "this is my first time". For instance I have never taken the time to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade from start to finish until this year. Though Rob and I were in the parade for 4 years!

There were a number of other times this week I said this and I instantly new why! I am now on disability and find myself with something I never had in my lifetime "TIME". I was working hard to manage a professional career, a family with 2 children some pets and rarely had time for myself never mind to spend it doing things that took hours.

So after disability there is something we can take advantage of, TIME! I realize I can take the time to do or see things I never got a change to do, I mean real uninterrupted TIME.

Most of you who read this won't get the blog until you find yourself with this much TIME. A few years ago I had surgery and the doctor said I needed six months to heal! I was at work the next day and what was to take six months took 18 months to heal. Like I said I never took the TIME to address my physical, spiritual, mental or medical needs until now.

So be assured though I love everyone within my inner and even outer circle, it's TIME for me to take the TIME to spend it on me!

Chat soon
Dr. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment