Sunday, November 7, 2010

Changes through time! A series of Blogs on my life!

From birth to your early teens time seems to be as slow as a snail! I remember looking at the clock when I was in school and looking the minutes drag! I would escape out of my body and most often not even realize I was in a classroom, just waiting for that bell to ring.

In my late teen’s time moved a little faster! Married at 17 and with two children by the age of 20 there seemed never to be enough time. Actually I would pray and often wonder why the creator just gave us 24 hours. There were days I would not sleep. I was father, mother, friend and a mentor to many from my late teens to early 30's. Those were some fun exciting scary times, but when one looks back every moment was a privilege to have on earth!

From the mid 30's to late 30's I spent lots of time finding out about me. My very good friend and brother-in-law often asked, Joe sit down, it always seems like your running from something! Of course he was right and always knew I was running from myself. So at 39 it was time for the next phase of time. TIME FOR ME!

I knew what I wanted in time, but time crept up on me and there was Rob 6 months later. Time has always been good to me as I look back!

From the 40's to early 50's Rob and I spent time traveling across the country due to my Job and Alaska. We have good times. Actually this 12 year span of time is why I believe we will always be together. What we experience during this time will be in future blogs.

When I got sick, we decided to spend time with the family first in Miami then now Tampa. We don’t know what time holds for us going forward! But based on past time there is a world waiting for us and we will take all the time to find it.

I can’t wait to gain the hour we lost today! Time all of a sudden is very important to me. I want my time back. Dam I have to wait 6 months for that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment