Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Educate while Blog, focus on living (to my family and friends)

One of the reasons I started this blog was to educate people of one's right to chose life or death as well as discuss some of what I am dealing with and share my thoughts and feelings with others.

It bothers me how people read my blog and then go out to friends and family and twist words or create drama. I spend lots of time trying to explain why I blog! It's a way to stay in touch with others, and share experiences as we all deal with various health issues some terminal. However key is to remember "a view of life", meaning we are living! People should focus on the positive verses the negative. This is the reason for my blog!

I ASK THAT PEOPLE, WHO KNOW ME family/friends, contact me instead of creating drama. Bottom line is we are all dying; just some are going faster than others. Some go extremely fast and without ever expecting. Usually do to an underlying challenge they did not know about.

That being said this simple blog is to express to get people to chat and share feelings, thoughts life's challenges. Though you may think your expressing care, discussing people's health issues including mine with others is not proper. Asking what a person is dealing with is not proper! Calling out of the blue to someone with challenges is not proper you’re welcome to comment on my blog or contact me.

I always express to people, if you did not associate with me before I got sick, don’t contact me when I do. It's like people who discover God or the Creator when they find out they are dying. Dying could take a long time and many can go before you even with a terminal illness!

Example; I remember like 8 years ago going to Miami to visit a friend of his who had been diagnosed with HART (AIDS) disease. He thought he was going to die and was in the process of committing suicide. Well a counselor got to him and 8 years later he is still here and looking good with a fantastic healthy muscular body and in a 6 year relationship.

THERE IS ENOUGH DRAMA IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT CREATING MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment