Thursday, November 25, 2010

You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me!

I always found amazing the power of music. When I was a young boy I at times would live through the music. I was not a leader as a teenage, I was always the follower. It was one of my goals to be the center, the pillar of an organization or family. It took confidence later on in life to learn that thought you may be the pillar it's the organization or stay that makes it possible for a leader to succeed (the foundation).

As I started getting sick and especially after the back surgery, I felt I no longer played this role anywhere within my inner or outer circle. I have been wrestling this for almost 6 years. Well Cher (this may sound dumb to some) has a new song that is titled "you haven't seen the last of me". This is for a new movie, but the words are strong. It some cases depicts her life and mine.

The song in the last 2 days has been in my mind that what I was is still here. Yes I have been down and been back, I've been on my knees and have risen when seemed dark the light somehow shun through. Song's moved me since I can remember and thanks Cher you continue to move me. And to note to all don't count me out just yet, You Haven't Seen The Last of Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment